Monday, December 5, 2016

Selling ABH Mario Palette and So Hollywood Illuminator

I am only selling two items (ABH Mario Palette and So Hollywood Illuminator), both of which were passed off to me from a friend. Both are brand new, in box. I took them out of the box to take a picture, but both have never been swatched.

My username on MUA is beethefruit, and my Ebay account is bizzmac.

Rules

  • Shipping is $4 flat. US to US only. I will likely ship through USPS or UPS, and I will send you a tracking number as soon as I ship it. As soon as the package leaves my hands, I am not liable for any damage that might happen during shipment. I will try my best to pack them well so they will make the journey safely.
  • Email me at briannamcl [@] gmail [dot] com with "blog sale" in the title, including the item(s) you want, and your Paypal email.
  • Please pay within 12 hours of me sending an invoice.






Anastasia Beverly Hills MASTER PALETTE BY MARIO - Limited Edition - BNIB
$45 - SOLD







Anastasia Beverly Hills SO HOLLYWOOD ILLUMINATOR - BNIB
$18





No comments:

Post a Comment